Saturday, October 5, 2013

Watch and Scare




My sister and I agreed to watch a movie in theater using the free movie passes I got from my friend for SM cinemas. Since the movies passes will expire at the end of October, we were in urge to use them before it expires. She always wanted to watch horror films, yet scared. Haha. Ironic! Since Insidious 2 is still available and the only horror film showing this time, I researched the schedule. I found a 2:45PM schedule so we rushed to SM to catch up. We arrived at exactly 2:45PM but the movie showing has started at 2:15PM. According to the personnel, online schedules sometimes won’t coincide with theirs. The next schedule was 4:30PM which is an hour and 45 minutes to wait. 

I had our free movie passes exchanged with tickets first and paid 2.00 for the 2 tickets then off for window shopping. Haha. And oh, we bought cake for my Aunt’s birthday party tomorrow so at least it wasn’t really a worthless waiting time.

Siszy and I at the cinema waiting lounge
We bought the kettle korn popcorn at the second floor of the mall for something to munch while watching and screaming and all. It’s cheaper compared to the stores near the cinema. It’s 4:00 PM! We were that excited so we went back to the cinema to settle ourselves.

Since we arrived 30 minutes earlier than the showing schedule, we found a strategic seat for best viewing – the deluxe seat. The location was parallel to the screen – no neck and eye pains. We started eating the popcorn until we emptied it in the first part of the movie. Haha.

The movie was scary in the sense that it’s a horror film but there are parts where comic acts come in. The people were screaming, shouting – very noisy. I didn’t. Yeah, seriously! I don’t get scared, normally. I was just laughing and trying to figure out the scenes. Haha. Analysis!
It was good. It was my first time watching a horror film in the big screen though, and I appreciate it. The sound effects are really great; adding more drama to it. Thanks for the free movie passes! Sa uulitin. Haha. xoxo
 
What’s your Saturday like?

 "A guide to the blue journey - a relaxing, peaceful, blissful, healthy and honorable life." -TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment