Saturday, October 12, 2013

Beaded Pink



I was checking the room and when I glanced at the accessory box I remembered that I still have a string of beads in a plastic waiting for me. I took it, grabbed a pair of scissors, thread and ribbons. I don’t have any idea yet on the design – until, tada…


Necklace and bracelet

Bracelet
Bracelet
 
Necklace detail


Necklace and bracelet

Necklace and bracelet
Bracelet and necklace are basic jewelry in addition to the pair of earrings. Personally, I chose earrings when I go out for work, run errands, etc. Next is bracelet. In fact, I oftentimes wear bracelets than necklace. I find it safer when it comes to fashion especially the colored ones. It is not likely noticeable if the color disassociates your entire look. Haha.

For this creation, I simply use an elastic to string them together. Adding that pretty ribbon makes it even beautiful. As for the necklace, I wanted to make it long, so I crocheted an additional length to make it longer. I was using red thread because this is the only thread available. Haha. But it seemed complementing each other though. I exerted much effort on this so I didn’t bother removing it. The ribbon accent is perfectly adding the happy look. 

What do you think?

 "A guide to the blue journey - a relaxing, peaceful, blissful, healthy and honorable life." -TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment