Thursday, January 31, 2013

Food: No Rice Challenge!


Da Vinci's Pizza Menu
 I am a certified rice-eater. I feel that I am still hungry if I can’t eat rice during meal time. I really don't know. They said that it’s all in the mind. Well, maybe, but I can’t help it.
One day, my office mates asked where we can spend our prize of our Christmas presentation. We inquired the nearby restaurants because I insisted that we spend it outside or lunch out for a change. After few inquiries, we decided to have our lunch at Da Vinci’s Pizza in i1 IT Park. I placed a reservation for their ‘Salo-Salo together’ meal of 6-8 pax that costs 1,098.00.

We were just in time when our food was served. One of my office mates is also a rice-eater and he asked the waitress if they have rice and responded with a no. I laughed because I supposed to ask the same question. Well, I took the challenge of no rice that lunch time - just pizza [of two flavors], lasagna, spaghetti (white and tomato sauce), chicken and potato plus lemonade drink. Due to the absence of rice, I ate a lot and was full. Burp! Oops, excuse me. Haha.. Yes, I passed the challenge. Amazing me!

I will do it again soon. xoxo

What's your Da Vinci's story?

Checkout their branches and visit online for quick view of their menu: http://davincispizza.com.ph/

i1 Bldg, Asiatown IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
(032) 415-8881

Mactan Marina Mall, Lapu Lapu City
(032) 495-8888

A. Del Rosario, Mantuyong, Centro Mandaue
(032) 420-2140

No. 399 Jones Ave., Osmena Blvd., Cebu City
(032) 268-8888
(032) 253-3893

Parkmall, North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City
(032) 420-9200

Paseo Arsenas, Banawa, Cebu City
(032) 412-0005

Rustans Shopwise, Basak, Mambaling, Cebu City
(032) 266-7266

Gaisano Tabunok, Talisay City, Cebu
(032) 491-8338


"A guide to the blue journey - a relaxing, peaceful, blissful, healthy and honorable life." -TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment