Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Food: Persian Palate Experience



Yellow tomato rice paired with kebab and the grilled tomato


Three (3) sets of sauces
Hot Calamansi Juice
This is what we were up to after long hours of work - feeding little tummy. Nom, nom! Madame suggested to checkout this restaurant near National Bookstore (Mango) since it was dinner time - Persian Palate (Mango).

I have researched a little bit about it and learned that they are serving healthy food at an affordable price. I love the "healthy" and "affordable" adjectives. These are the magic words I need to know before checking out anything. In fact, I often see this restaurant when I visit Ayala mall but never stopped and tried because I thought it was expensive (I cannot afford). Ssshhh... Ms. Thrifty is in the house. Haha...

Since their specialty is kebab, I chose “Budget Chello Kebab” to complement by budget plus calamansi juice for a drink. However, I haven't noted the price of that meal above. Sob! I wasn't paying attention to that very important detail. I guess, I was blown away by the taste. Haha

That was an unforgettable experience. Loving it. I will definitely dine again soon. xoxo

What's your Persian Palate experience?

Check out their branches and visit online at http://www.persianpalaterestaurant.com.

Persian Palate (Ayala)
Second level Active Zone
Ayala Center Cebu
+63 (32) 232-6898

Persian Palate (Mango)
Mango Square Mall
Mango Ave. Cebu City
+63 (32) 236 0448

Zayka Indian Cuisine
Juana Osmena St., Cebu City

Persian Kebab Tandoori
IT Park Skyrise 2 Lahug St.
Cebu City
+63 (32) 416 9211

Persian Kebab Tandoori
Park Mall, Ouano Avenue
Cebu City
+63 (32) 420 9011


"A guide to the blue journey - a relaxing, peaceful, blissful, healthy and honorable life." -TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment