Saturday, January 26, 2013

Food: Fried Chicken Love @ My Joy

 I have known My Joy back in college in their Osmena boulevard branch. I remember that I used to order their chicken meal which I normally do when dining in a fast food restaurant.

During my visit to Cebu IT Park branch, I ordered the same meal - chicken! Crunch, crunch! Haha... Can't wait to taste the crunchiness, crispiness of it and leaving only the bones. Hooray! Burp, burp!

Seriously, I love eating everything of the chicken part because I can eat the skin. Well, that's my option though. I don't normally eat deep-fried chicken skin except Wanna Eat's. They have good cooking quality, I guess, which I appreciate much as I can consume everything I paid for. Thank you Wanna Eat. Until next time. xoxo

Have you tried there too?


P.S. I have read Wanna Eat details here, for your reference too.
http://www.thestylecebu.com/one-stop-resto-wanna-eat-houses-brasco-pizza-myjoy-and-butterbean-at-the-ebloc-tower-in-it-park-cebu/


"A guide to the blue journey - a relaxing, peaceful, blissful, healthy and honorable life." -TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment