Saturday, January 19, 2013

Event: The 9-day Novena Mass of Senior Sto. Niño

July 18, 2013 is the last day of the 9-day novena mass in honor to Sr. Sto. Niño. 

The surrounding area of the Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño de Cebu was jam-packed with devotees [as expected]. Some of them have joined  the dawn procession (Walk With Mary) from Fuente Osmeña circle  which added the number of attendees.

My sister and I arrived at 5:30AM. We chose to stay on the street near the main entrance gate in Osmeña boulevard while hearing the mass. The devotees were bringing images of Sr. Sto. Niño - in different sizes and lighted candles. It was a heart-warming experience.

That was my second time (second year) of completing the 9-day novena mass and once again, it was a success. Thank you Niño! :)

This picture was taken on the 8th day of the novena mass where we were able to squeeze ourselves inside and found this spot during the communion.
My sister took pictures on the 9th day, but I can't find them. I'll just add those if I will find time to post the compiled pictures of events. xoxo 

What's your novena mass experience?


"A guide to the blue journey - a relaxing, peaceful, blissful, healthy and honorable life."- TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment