Thursday, April 17, 2014

Introducing Yonanas, the Healthy Ice Cream Maker

This is introduced to me by my aunt who loves everything - would it be food, house decorative, beauty products, etc.

Today, we make banana ice cream. Ops, correction - she makes banana ice cream. We are just the spectators and tasters. Hahah... Well, I have cough and colds so I'm not taking much of it.

Photo from www.yonanas.ph
This product is really cool, very handy and easy to use.  I highly recommend this to everyone who loves ice cream - not just ice cream but healthy ice cream. Yes, healthy ice cream because this is primarily used for making fruit ice cream - very natural and healthy. Well, I start loving this product as I am a strong supporter of healthy living.

Let me tell you how it works.

1. Freeze the fruit - banana, strawberry, mango or other soft fruits.
2. Insert the frozen fruit into the chute and turn on the power to start the magic of ice cream making.

Tada! Your ice cream is ready. Enjoy.

I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. We didn't think of it earlier because we were enjoying our healthy ice cream. Yummy!

It is advised to use a naturally ripe fruit (or overripe, if any) to enjoy the natural taste. For those who are watching their diet, wanting to freshen up this summer and looking for a healthy ice cream, yonanas is right for you. And the kids will love it too because our Sam loves it.

Kelly Misa made a blog for yonanas too. Check it out here - http://kellymisa.com/tag/yonanas/

Happy ice cream making! xoxo

"A guide to the blue journey - a relaxing, peaceful, blissful, healthy and honorable life." -TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment