Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thailand, My First International Destination

I can still remember the look on my face when I read the text messages of my friends. Giggle!

I was very excited when my friends informed me of the plan. It wasn't a-year plan but in 3 months. What? Seriously? But yeah, they were serious. So we had to check the peso fare every now and then to at least get an affordable fare, but we were unlucky. Instead, we plunged to the overly expensive fare. I won't mention it cause it was not a good choice nor a good number to advice.We grabbed it because we need to stick to the plan - travel on holiday. So there we went, we booked on January for March travel. How close, ouch. Got an idea how much the fare was? Hmm...

The setup was to stay in our friend's apartment, so no hotel fees to think of. Savings! Joril is working there, so he was our host. The travel was not in big group, but in pair and individual. Jdino from SG, Rjagd from Manila, Mgeno and me from Cebu. Good thing that we were in pair - I have karamay when we get lost. Haha.

Jdino and Rjagd arrived earlier than us so they picked us up in the airport and brought us to Joril's apartment where we stayed.

First observation: Huge and pretty airport. A first timer has the tendency to get lost. Just read, ask and follow instruction, as a norm.

Second: Right hand drive. Cool. So you have to walk right. Fun.

We did interesting things that I won't forget in our 3-day vacation and I want to share it with you, dear readers. I will be dividing my posts according to activity. Since this is my introduction, I am attaching few pictures for you to check out. Enjoy! xoxo




Baggage Claim for Mla PH to BKK TH flight.


Temples



Floating Market


Elephant Village



"A guide to the blue journey - a relaxing, peaceful, blissful, healthy and honorable life." -TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment